1 brown onion - finely chopped
3 teaspoons of minced garlic
400g lean beef - stir fry strips
150g rice pasta
5 heaped teaspoons pesto
1 tablespoon olive oil - can be left out
- Heat a saucepan of water to boiling and add the rice pasta and leave for approximately 10 minutes to cook before draining.
- Meanwhile: Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan.
- Add onions and fry until slightly browned.
- Add strips of beef and cooked until browned.
- Turn off the heat, add the pesto and drained pasta, and stir until evenly covered.
- Serve with a crisp salad of lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, olives - no need for a dressing.
Have you got a recipe you'd like to share? Please send a photo, ingredients list and cooking method to Stacey via email@example.com. Thanks.