You can make it into a complete vegetarian dish by adding lentils, chickpeas or having a bean mix.
I kept it simple with just two types of vegetable, but feel free to experiment with different combinations.
1 large Zucchini, cut in half, then sliced
1 large Red Capsicum, cut into 4 pieces
1 cup Jasmine rice (cooked)
Spray olive oil
Salt - to taste
1. Pre-heat a fan-forced oven to 190 degrees and if you haven't yet cooked your rice now's the time to heat up your water for that, and cook the rice while vegetables are in the oven.
2. Lightly spray 2 baking trays with oil, place vegetables on the trays, spray vegetables with oil and dust top of vegetables with Moroccan seasoning.
3. Place vegetables in oven and cook for 20-30 mins, turning once after 10 minutes. How thick you cut your vegetables and the type of baking tray/dish used will determine the length of cooking time. Once cooked your vegetables will have a slightly burnt look in places, please make sure this is only in places, otherwise it'll just taste burnt!
4. Once chargrilled, remove your vegetables from the oven and cut into squares of about 2cm.
5. Mix into rice and add salt if required.