1 tbsp oil (optional)
1 medium brown onion (finely chopped)
60grams Rogan Josh paste
420g lentils (drained)
400g diced tomatoes
- Heat a large, deep frying pan to medium and add oil.
- Fry onions for about 5 mins, until soft.
- Add curry paste and cook for 3 mins.
- Add lentils and tomatoes and stir well.
- Cover pan and simmer for 10 mins, remove lid and continue to cook for a further 5-10 mins, or until sauce has reduced to desired consistency; stirring occasionally.
Serve with rice or couscous